The businesses whether small or large, need information technology to operate efficiently. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources to support an increasingly complex IT environment may not. The focus of every organization is on core competence. IT resources are scarce or difficult to scale up and can be quickly overwhelmed with the day-to-day responsibilities of keeping the IT infrastructure that the business depends on up and running.
We are a Managed Services Provider and through our Managed Services portfolio let you offload specific IT operations to us. We take the responsibility for monitoring, managing and/or problem resolution for IT systems, functions and services on your behalf.
We act as an extension of your IT department, taking care of routine IT infrastructure monitoring and management around the clock—freeing up your IT staff to focus on higher-value projects. By proactively monitoring and maintaining your systems, we help you avoid many technology problems in the first place. Should an issue occur our experienced team can troubleshoot and resolve it more efficiently.
We offer services from routine infrastructure management such as day-to-day management, alerts, security, patch management, data backup and recovery for different client devices: desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems, networks and applications to more complex managed services which let you concentrate on running your business, with fewer interruptions due to IT issues.
Our services include the following:
IT Infrastructure Management
For an organization’s Information Technology, Infrastructure Management (IM) is the management of essential operation components, such as policies, processes, equipment, data, human resources, and external contacts, for overall effectiveness.
Infrastructure management is further divided into categories of Managed Network Services, Facility Management Services & Remote Infrastructure Management
Managed Network Services
Information Technology (IT) today is closely aligned with Business objectives. IT is a crucial aspect of most organizational operations. One of the biggest concerns is business continuity; companies rely on their information systems to run their operations. If a system becomes unavailable, company operations may be impaired or stopped completely. It is necessary to have control over the IT infrastructure and we provide proactive control in order to minimize any chance of disruption.
Our Managed Network Services (MNS) is an optimum solution for providing defined, proactive, cost-effective and completely professional support for the enterprise IT infrastructure.
Our Services include:
- End-To-End Management of IT Equipment
- Resolve IT related Problems
- Provision for Spares & Stand – By Equipment
- Provide Technical Support
- Performance Monitoring
- Manufacturer Authorized Warranty Repair
- On-site, Customer Carry-in, or Pick-up and Delivery
- Time & Materials Service
- Preventative Maintenance Services
- Service for installing add-ons, making modifications and providing solutions.
- Co-ordination with OEM and AMC vendors to ensure speedy services.
- Capacity planning for servers and back up planning.
- Set-up of thresholds and other critical parameters.
- Monitoring and execution of the pre-failure facility.
- Repair of printers and troubleshooting.
- Technical specialists for support on complex problems.
- On-line telephonic assistance is available from our technical assistance group.
- Optimization of productivity
- Install/Upgrade Drivers
- Anti- Virus Software Support
- The configuration of peripherals connected to Network
- Disk space optimization.
- Increasing software productivity