A virtualization is an approach to IT that pools and shares resources so that use is optimized and supply automatically meet the ever-increasing demands of IT workloads. It is a proven software technology and reduces costs, promotes green IT and vastly reduces the computing footprint in ever-expanding data centers as Virtualization makes it possible to run multiple operating systems and multiple applications and operating environments on the same computer at the same time.
Today’s businesses need IT to be more agile, flexible and responsive but also needs to control costs and be more efficient.
Virtualization is stepping stone to the cloud computing environment. Cloud computing has the potential to change everything about IT. It is more agile and efficient IT environment that leverages pools of elastic, self-managed and public virtual infrastructure, consumed as a service at the lowest possible cost and achieve the benefits of cloud, with a scalable, secure and manageable solution that addresses their unique business challenges.
Types of Virtualization
Benefits of Virtualization
- Workload Consolidation
- Security and Reliability of Applications
- Faster Resource Provisioning
- Reduction in Data center footprint
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) by maximizing resource utilization
- Support multiple applications and operating systems within a single physical system
- Consolidate servers into virtual machines on either a scale-up or scale-out architecture
- Control over computing resources pool allocation to virtual machines
- Reduction of manageability & complexity by increasing heterogeneity
- Lowers costs of server acquisition, maintenance, and operations
- Reduction in physical space required for hardware infrastructure
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to improve IT service, availability and utilization
- Drives standardization of hardware platforms and improves manageability
- Improve the effectiveness of your production and DR environments
- Ensure maximum performance and availability of your consolidated environments
We leverage our relationship with leading virtualization platform vendors like Microsoft, VMWare, RedHat, Suse and Citrix to analyze, design and deploy business-centric virtualization solutions for our clients.
Solutions We Offer: VMWare, Microsoft, RedHat Linux & Suse Linux.