Machine to Machine (M2M) is a broad label that can be used to describe any technology that enables networked devices to exchange information and perform actions without the manual assistance of humans. M2M communication is often used for remote monitoring. In product restocking, for example, a vending machine can message the distributor when a particular item is running low. M2M communication is an important aspect of warehouse management, remote control, robotics, traffic control, logistics services, supply chain management, fleet management, and telemedicine.
M2M is considered an integral part of the Internet of Things (IoT) and brings several benefits to industry and business in general as it has a wide range of applications such as industrial automation, logistics, Smart Grid, Smart Cities, health, defense, etc. mostly for monitoring but also for control purposes. Key components of an M2M system include sensors, RFID, a Wi-Fi or cellular communications link and autonomic computing software programmed to help a networked device interpret data and make decisions.
We have tied up with Telematics4U, Bengaluru based M2M platform Solutions Company, to provide a vide range of solutions.
Through this tie-up, we have a Domain Specific Solutions like:
- Cash Management Solutions
- Cement Logistics Solutions
- Child Safety Assurance System
- ICD/CFS Management Solution
- Cold Chain Logistics Solution
- Courier Logistics Operations Management
- Employee Transport Operations Management Solution
- Field Force Management Solution
- Logistics Transportation Operations Management Solution
- People Transportation Solution
- Sand Mining Transportation And Regulation Solution
- Toll Plaza Emergency And Patrol Monitoring Solution
We (Telematics4U & Sage) offer you an unbeatable value proposition, hard to find elsewhere in the industry.
- A solution-centric approach that tackles your business challenges with a complete solution; not piecemeal efforts.
- A solution that is beyond tracking. Monitoring your mobile asset is much more than tracking its movement; we understand this, and our solutions complete with powerful analysis, reflect it.
- Freedom from upfront cost. Our SaaS-based model allows you to pay-as-you-use our services and scale up, based on your need.
- Domain-specific solutions tailored to fit the needs of customers with a view to helping them overcome their operational pain points.
- Our product specialists study, interact with transportation sector specialists and understand their various business verticals and challenges specific to them.
- A global technology platform. Our solutions are used by transportation companies across the world, to resolve their business challenges. Our platform complies with various international standards in terms of both securities as well as functionality.
- Solid, dependable local support.
Easy integration with existing ERP. Yes, we can integrate our platform SEAMLESSLY with various back-end IT systems that you may