Information security is a well-informed sense of assurance that the information risks and controls are in balance. It is protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access. The main objective is to protect confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information of a business organization through the process of protecting information availability, data integrity, and privacy.
Effective information security requires the successful integration of:
- Security products such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and vulnerability scanners
- Technologies such as authentication and encryption
- Security policies and procedures
Security involves prevention, detection, response, monitoring and review measures to reduce perceived risks to acceptable levels. These measures need to be uniform and continuous in domains such as Social/Personal, Computer/Network, and Physical.
Information can take many forms, hence methods of securing information are various. Instead of dividing information into categories based on content, consider analyzing threats to information (and hence its protection) on categories based on methods of processing / storing.
Three “information domains” are defined:
Measures for Logical or Network security are:
- Authentication of users and/or computers
- Encryption to protect privacy or for authentication
- Digital signatures for authenticity and no-repudiation
- Access control
- Resource isolation by isolating services from each other, a weakness or abuse of one service may not necessarily lead to abuse of other services.
- Virus/malicious content controls
- Hardening: secure installation/configuration
- Reliability measures: backups, redundancy, hot spares, clusters, RAID, maintenance contracts, off-site copies, contingency planning.
The information security solutions offered by us:
- Internet Security
- Gateway Security
- Email Security
- Endpoint Security
- Messaging Security
- Patch Management
- Data Leakage Protection
We help our clients to assess security gaps in the IT infrastructure through Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing.
Automated VAPT is an on-demand solution which makes it convenient to run tests over the Internet anywhere, anytime. It is a hybrid solution which blends automated testing with security expert analysis. This blended model provides the best quality test coverage while accelerating the test time. The unique technology identifies all possible attack vectors.