Enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems integrate internal and external management information across an entire organization, embracing finance/accounting, manufacturing, sales and service, customer relationship management, etc. ERP systems automate this activity with an integrated software application. The purpose of ERP is to facilitate the flow of information between all business functions inside the boundaries of the organization and manage the connections to outside stakeholders.
Benefits of ERP systems:
- Reducing the lead-time
- Prompt shipment
- Reducing the cycle time
- Better customer satisfaction
- Better supplier performance
- Enhanced flexibility
- Cost reduction
- Better resource utility
- Better information quality and result in making capability.
Sage Infotech Pvt. Ltd. understands and values the importance of ERP as an important growth driver and is the reason for our tie-up with industry leader Infor for its Infor SyteLine ERP solution. The highlights are:
- Infor SyteLineInfor SyteLine provides the foundation to improve business efficiency, customer service, and overall manufacturing productivity for a broad range of industries, including metal fabrication, industrial equipment and machinery, and high-tech and electronics. It delivers the complete package, with tight integration to tools for managing:
- Sales and customer relationships
- Supply chain
- Service Management
Developed by experts in discrete manufacturing, Infor SyteLine has more than 25 years of experience built in. That means you can be confident you’ve got the tools you need to get the job done—and that you’re getting it all from an experienced support team. From selling and sourcing to production and fulfillment, Infor SyteLine provides clear visibility across your organization, helping you automate and manage key business processes.
With Infor SyteLine, you get:
- Mixed mode manufacturing. Infor SyteLine accommodates true mixed mode manufacturing. From repetitive to engineer-to-order, you get the processes you need to accelerate production and meet customer demand more quickly.
- Complex product configuration. Integrated management tools ensure configured orders are accurate for the customer and feasible for the production department.
- Advanced planning & scheduling (APS). A fully integrated, lean advanced planning engine synchronizes material and capacity to customer orders. Continually monitor demand as it occurs, and update production schedules quickly, so you provide accurate and real-time capable-to promise estimates to your customers.
- Materials and inventory management. Automate the process of calculating and monitoring your inventory drivers—forecasts, safety stocks, and order size—to keep inventory low while avoiding shortages. You’ll be able to shorten order entry time, eliminate duplicate orders, reduce costly data entry errors, and ensure your data is consistent.
- Customer management. An efficient method for managing the entire sales process, from customer lead origination and sales opportunity tracking through converting prospects to customers and placing the order. Tight integration between the front and back office streamlines sales and customer service processes, decreases the cost of sales and cost to serve, and ultimately increases revenue.
- Role-based information. All the information you need to do your job in a single screen. We have identified the specific daily tasks of specific career positions in our customers’ organizations and defined the exact collection of information and actions that help them accomplish that job effectively. This collection is presented on a home page, the set of actions and data most closely associated with a specific, defined job in an organization, such as customer service, controller, or production planner. This helps you make faster, more efficient and informed decisions.
- Better user experiences. Easily customize the user interface to fit a particular industry, team, or an individual user. Add, remove, and edit fields, labels, and complete screens without having to call on IT for help. Get the information you need, when you need it, with easy-to-use grid forms. Plus, reduce or eliminate costly modifications to personalized features with upgrades to the system.
- Microsoft-based system. Familiar tools and common navigation translate to big time savings on implementation, customization, and training. Plus, Infor SyteLine interfaces with Microsoft Project; the Infor SyteLine calendar and task list tightly integrate with Outlook; and SharePoint pages can include charts and lists that display current Infor SyteLine data.
- Flexible deployment options. Subscribe to Infor SyteLine through the Infor cloud computing platform to multiply the performance-enhancing and cost-cutting benefits. Go back and forth between the on-premises and cloud-based versions any time—or combine the two. Wherever you deploy, you benefit from a single sign-on, consistent user interface, and seamless data exchange.
- Infor Warehouse Mobility. Fully automate key business processes, cut costs while improving profits, and enhance your ERP functions with modules such as Pallet Management. From receiving to shipping and everything in between, you can integrate Infor Barcode seamlessly with Infor SyteLine version 8.0 and above. Quickly implement the application, plus configure and re-configure it as your business processes change.
What it means
You’ll have the power to:
- Define your own business processes to make the system work the way you need it to.
- Plan and schedule order by order.
- Increase forecasting speed and accuracy.
- Minimize error-prone manual steps.
- Return to work quickly when you get an unexpected order.
- Reduce inventory levels and shortages.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Get to market quicker.
- Deliver orders on time, every time.
Ultimately, Infor SyteLine helps clients improve the bottom line by adapting business processes to market requirements. You deliver more with less, and win the race against time.
The Infor SyteLine Difference
Unlike other ERP systems, Infor SyteLine uniquely offers:
- Conventional ERP planning and Advanced Planning & Scheduling (APS) all within your ERP planning system. APS provides capable to promise and available to promise capabilities so you can improve customer service.
- The ability to personalize your user experience—showing you the information you want to see, the way you want to see it, where you want to see it. Like your web browser, your personalizations upgrade automatically.
- Flexible deployment-on-premises or in the cloud, or both. It’s your choice. You’ll get the same full featured system either way—not a scaled down version like some systems.
- Built on .net open development platform, which lets you enrich and extend your system to match your way of working using the same development environment Infor engineer’s use. This means your configurations and customizations upgrade automatically with the next Infor release.